LeaderFulcrum was designed and built by an individual with extensive experience managing large projects and large IT departments. He has been in senior leadership positions for the past 25 years. He has used and refined the LeaderFulcrum tool for the past 8 years (and counting).
"LeaderFulcrum has allowed me to stay organized, conduct meaningful meetings, and ensure follow through. As a leader who is responsible for delivering large scale projects and mission critical services, this tool has been essential to my success. I know it can do the same for you."
An important design principle was that, in order to replace paper, information capture into the tool, must be as fast as paper and pen. Thankfully modern PCs, laptops, tablets and phones are instantly on and alway connected. The ability to keep the application readily accessible is key to making it work so effectively. Wide availability of speech recognition is also very useful for many users.
A brief history.
- January 2021, version 2.4 with new Task review capabilities is released.
- Early 2020, version 2.0 with the new Meeting Dashboard is released.
- Mid 2019, the multi-use, cloud-based version of LeaderFulcrum is released. Users enjoy the ability to collaborate and move between devices that is now possible.
- Early 2018, the single user version is released.
- Mid 2012, the journey begins with development of the first basic features.